Thursday, July 25, 2013

Superheroes Unite!

 Wrapping up villains
                                                          Mr. Freeze snowcone creations

                                                                         Building bigger!
Solving puzzles

      




            Wow! The summer has completely flown by! In the past couple months, my classes have gone through superhero training, learned how to cook based on comics, solved mysteries, and created a 3D comic book scene. In these classes, my friends practiced math, science, and literacy skills. They also learned how to work cooperatively with others to accomplish a common goal. To be honest, I had no idea how 6-year-olds could possibly be interested in and participate in the same activities as 5th graders. But boy did these kids prove me wrong!
This summer I learned that age and differences aren't enough to stop kids from working together and having fun!

                     -Ms. Julia